Rajshahi Tourist Spots are Puthia Temple, Godagari Royal Palace, and many other beautiful famous historical places. It is at north Bengal of Bangladesh.
Rajshahi is the divisional headquarters of 8 districts. The place is famous for mango. Mango Shop market control from here. These are:
Rajshahi Tourist Spots
Rajshahi city is full of interesting places and tourist spots. Every year lots of tourists come to visit these exciting places. Some of the Rajshahi Tourist Spots are:
- Bagha Mosque
- Bagdhani Mosque
- Bara Kuthi
- Bhuban Mohan parks Captain Mansoor Ali Park
- Borendra Museum
- Cadet College
- Dolmancha (Putia)
- Godagari Royal Palace
- Govinda Mandir
- Gopal Mandir
- Graveyard of Mirza Alikuli Beg
- Hazrat Shah Sultan Bagdhani Mosque (Paba Upazila)
- Jami Mosque (Tanore Upazila)
- Kismat Madina Mosque
- New Govt. Degree College
- Porsha Royal Palace
- Puthia Temple Complex
- Puthia Rajbari Complex – Rajbari was built in 1895 for Rani Hemanta Kumari. Lashkarpur Degree College uses the place.
- Rajshahi Sugar Mills
- Rajshahi Medical College
- RU University
- Sarda Police Training Center
- Shahid Qumruzzaman central park
- Silk Industry
- University of Engineering & Technology
- Talando Shiva Mandir (1860), Rajbari,
- Tomb of Hazrat Shah Makhdum (R)
- Tomb (Mazar) of Hazrat Shah Sultan (Godagari Upazila)
- One domed Ruipara (Durgapur) Jami Mosque (sixteenth century)
- Two domed Kismat Madia Mosque (eighteenth century),
- Three domed Bhagna Jami Mosque at Tanore Upazila (1223 AH )
Lots of starred and unstarred hotels, rest houses and restaurants are built here. Some of them are:
- Hotel Dallas International, (Bindur More, Rail Gate)
- Hotel Gulshan (Station Road)
- Haq’s Inn (Bir Shrestha Captain Mohiuddin Jahangir Sarani, Shiroil)
- RDRS guesthouse
- Purnima etc. and much more are popular restaurants.
- A tourist may get interesting souvenirs at these restaurants.
If a visitor feels any problem, then local police and other security officials are always ready to help them. The district commissioner’s office is located at the center of this city.
Rajshahi is one of the beautiful towns in Bangladesh. That is why many tourists and newcomers to Bangladesh put their feet on this city every year. As transportation and other particular things are easy and affordable here, a travel lover should visit at least once to enjoy.