Moulvibazar tourist spots are Madhabkunda waterfall, Hakaluki Haor and Lawachara National Park in Kamalganj. The district is under Sylhet division.
Moulvibazar Tourist Spots
Moulvibazar Tourist Spots are charming in the rainy season. The tea garden is one of the main attraction here. There are many fishes in Haors and bill.
- House of Syed Mostafa Ali
- Shah Mustafa Tomb – the southern part of Moulvibazar on the bank of Berirapar.
- Grave of 7 martyrs in 1971, near Shah Mustafa Tomb
- Maulvi Syed Kuttub Ullah House
- PTI College Torcher cells 1971 at Mission Road.
- Barshi Jora Eco Park, 2 km from Moulvibazar Sadar
- Khojar Mosque at Goygor built in 1476
- Sweet of Manager Store
- Monu Barrage and Lake
- Islampur London House
- Barolekha Landscape
- Madhab Kunda Eco Park
- Madhabkunda Water Fall – It is the highest natural waterfall in the country. The water stream falls continuously from the hilltop (83-meter height). Distance is 70 km from Moulvibazar Sadar, and 72 km from Sylhet. There is an Eco Park near the lake.
- Graveyard of Bir Shresta Shipahi Hamidur Rahaman, near Dholoi of Komolgonj
- Lawachara National Park
- Madhabpur Lake and Tea Garden
- Monipuri Tribal Village
- Parikunda and hakaluki haor (Kamalganj)
- Hazrat Kutub Sha Mazar
- Kamla Ranir Dhigi
- House of Lila Bati Nag First girl student of Dhaka Universty at Paj Gaow
- Kala Digir Haor
- Lal Durga Mondir at Paj Gao
- Durga Sadu at Khem Sahasro Village
- Pakhi Bari
- Kawa Lake
- Komolarani Lake
- Bharaura Lake
- Bilashchhara Lake
- Muraichora Eco Park
- Muraichhara Eco Park
- Rubber Plantation and Tila (Kulaura)