Joypurhat Tourist Spots are Joypal Rajar Rajbari, Bastob Puri, Railway Station, and much more. The district is under Rajshahi Division.
Joypurhat Tourist Spots
List of Top Tourist Spots / Places for Visitors
- Abul Quashem Field in Sadar
- Achhranga Beel (Khetlal Upazila)
- Ashranga Lake
- Baro Shibmondir
- Ber Amla Bershibaloy
- Bastob Puri
- Cement Factory
- Central Shahid Minar
- English Market
- Gopinathpur Temple at Gupinathpur, Akkelpur
- Graveyard of Mukshid Gazi
- Hinda-Koshba Shahi Mosque at Khetlal
- Khanjanpur Christian Mission (Joypurhat Sadar)
- Khasmohol Bhaban
- Joypurhat Cadette College
- Joypurhat Sugar mills
- Joypal Rajar Rajbari
- Lokma Jomidar Bari, Pachbibi
- Nandail Lake
- Patharghata Church at Panchbibi Upazila
- Pitarer Banglo
- Pachbibir Mazar
- Pagla Dewan Mass Graveyard
- Somepur Bihar is situated just 6 KM(approx)north-west of Jamalganj
- Shrine of Pathorghata
- Shisu Uddyan
- The area is 965.44Square Kilometers.
- Main Rivers are Little Jamuna, Tulsi Ganga and Haramati.
- The district is border by Dinajpur district on the north, Naogaon on the south, Bogra and Gaibandha districts on the east, Bogra and Naogaon districts and India on the west.
- Geo Position / Location is 25.10°N 89.03°E.
- Upazilas are Akkelpur, Jaipurhat, SadarKalai, Khetlal, Panchbibi
- Division Rajshahi DivisionDivision Rajshahi DivisionCountry Bangladesh
- Weather – Highest average temperature:34.6°c Celsius, Lowest average temperature:11.9°c Celsius. The average amount of rainfall is 1610mm.
- Hotels List of district wise accommodations and rest houses
- Postal Code 5900
- NWD Code 0571
- BD Govt. Website www.joypurhat.gov.bd
How to Go
Transportation and Communication from Dhaka are very frequent and easy. Joypurhat is 247 km from Dhaka. It is connected with Dhaka by air, road, and train.
The railway station is near to Baroghati Pond. The nearest airport is in Sayedpur and Rajshahi. Many private airlines have their offices in the city of town. The bus terminal is a few kilometers far the central town. Main local transportation is Rickshaw and easy Bike.
Dhaka Bus Stand
Joypurhat Bus Terminal
Sadar Rd (Directions and Google Road Map)
Joypurhat 5900, Bangladesh
Related Web Links